Links to more information about QOF
Please follow the links below to further pages about QOF.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Summary of available QOF points and pounds, by year
- Summary of available clinical domain points, by year
- List of individual QOF indicators and descriptions [300kb]
- Information for users of QOF register and prevalence data
- Revisions to the QOF, by year
- Data Completeness
Links to related websites
Further information on QOF including details about the changes from year to year can be found on the QOF pages of the NHS Employers website.
Further information on the GMS contract can be found within the General Medical Services Statement of financial entitlements for 2015/16 published by the Scottish Government.
Other information on the Primary Medical Services (Scotland) Act 2004, the new GMS contract and the QOF (much relating to its original implementation) can be found within the NHS Scotland Pay Modernisation website. Links to individual documents are as follows:
- The Primary Medical Services (Scotland) Act 2004
- Implementing the nGMS contract in Scotland
- Quality and outcomes framework Guidance - Updated August 2004 (outlines the QOF contents for 2004/05 and 2005/06)